Please use the comment section and post. Post the answers accordingly. Do not send twice. First to answer correctly wins.
- Who betrayed Jesus?
- Who went to the chief priests to negotiate on how to hand Jesus over?
- The decision to hand Jesus over to the chief priests and Pharisees, came immediately after a particular event. What is the event?
- Yes or No, Mary Magdalene was the woman that anointed the feet of Jesus?
- And it became night!! Which gospel said this?
- Who wandered into the night?
- Do not play with evil thoughts. They are very dangerous. One day it will give birth to action. Every evil thoughts lead to evil actions and hence to evil consequences. This was taken from which breakfast with the word?
- True or False, According to all the gospel accounts Judas is not the only person that criticised the woman that anointed the feet of Jesus.
- The brother of Mary and Martha is Who?
- Who is the Angel sent by God to the Blessed Virgin Mary?
- Our love for the Lord needs to reach that extent when people may think you do not even know what you are doing. It must go beyond human appraisal and criticism. This was taken from which breakfast with the word? O
- The meeting held in John 11: 45-56 is called what?
- The power of God is the almighty. What people think of you is not what will happen to you but what God thinks of you. This is taken from which Breakfast with the Word?
- Who denied Jesus three times?
- After the transfiguration of the Lord when God spoke from the cloud, did God speak again in a likely manner?
Note: Please send your answers once. Sending two times will not be accepted. I wish you good luck