Instructions for the Quiz
1. Obey the instructions
2. Send all at once. Send like this
3. Jesus Christ
3. Use the reply or the comment section to answer the Quiz
4. The first to answer correctly wins.
5. This quiz begins by 8.30pm and ends by 11 pm. Any question you answer beyond 11pm is not valid
Quiz Competition 18th October 2022
- The first reading of the 29th Sunday Ordinary time of the year C is taken from where? Give the exact biblical quotation.
- True or False, Elijah did not run away when Jezebel threatened to kill him, rather he invoked fire from heaven?
- True or False, Elisha was the first servant of Elijah?
- In the Sunday breakfast with the word, who was the person that Elijah abandoned at Beersheba?
- In the Sunday Breakfast with the Word, name two persons that wanted to eliminate the life of David?
- Name the three friends of Job mentioned in the Sunday Breakfast with the Word.
- In the first reading, who were the people that attacked the Isrealites?
- What is the name of the place where the Israelites were attacked?
- And without faith, it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Quote
- Even When Faith seems to disappoint, remain faithful. Which number does this fall in the 12 things to do when God seems to be silent to our Prayers?
- The persistent widow has a name, what is her name according to the synoptic gospels?
- The persistent widow approached the Judge how many times? Stipulate.
The first to answer correctly wins